Bird Safaris Botswana
|Rate Per Hunter
||$600.00 per day
|Rate Per Observer
||$300.00 per day
|Trophy fee as follows:
Minimum of four persons per party, maximum of eight clients per camp.
Less than four persons $700.00 per person per day.
Single rate $800.00 per person per day.
Included in the Daily Rate:
- Meeting on arrival in Maun, Botswana and road transfer to camp.
- Full services of your professional hunters.
- Full camp services and staff.
- All accomodation for the contracted safari dates with all meals and
- Laundry service
Not Included in the Daily Rate:
- Air Fares
- Airport taxes
- Charter flights
- Hotel costs before and after safari dates
- Personal expenses
- Staff tips
Game Bird Species
Red-billed, Swainson's and Crested Doves-- Cape Turtle, Mourning, Red-Eyed, Laughing, and Namaqua Guinea
Fowl-- Helmeted Pigeons-- Green Sandgrouse-- Speckled, and Double Banded Teal-- Red-Billed, Hottentot, and Cape Ducks-- White-Faced Whistling, Yellow-Billed, Red-Eyed Pochard, Southern Pochard, Knob-Billed,
and Cape Shoveler Geese--
Spurwing & Egyptian. Waterfowl shooting when conditions permit.
| ||© 2013, Big Game Safaris. All rights reserved.|